Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / Community & Contributing / Marketing Strategies / Email marketing is efficient to get traffic / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Email marketing is efficient to get traffic (3)

Posted: 05/22/2012 8:46:27 PM

Reply Quoted  

One of the best email marketing tips is to make it personalized. Email users are more likely to read an email that is addressed to them than a general one that they can tell is sent to hundreds of others, we all want to feel unique and special. In the beginning of the email place their name, the human eye catches familiar words and our names are the most familiar to us. By personalizing the email you make your client feel special and not just a number. Any client will tell you that they go back to the places that treat them like individuals rather than just a statistic.

Email marketing is efficient to get traffic. I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 500+traffic every day! I use the iKode Newsletter Server, it is a web based email marketing software for creating, maintaining and sending your mailing lists. Manage your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more. You can download the email marketing software!

Posted: 07/12/2016 2:08:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Well, Yes it is. But, it depends on the number of emails actually opened and read by the users. It is not about sending the emails only, but to make the recipients open and perform any action.

Website Development Company

Posted: 10/13/2016 8:10:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Yes,It depend of number of emails.

EMAIL IS THE MOST PERSONAL MEDIUM
EMAIL IS THE MOST “BUSINESS” MEDIUM
EMAIL GETS WAY MORE ATTENTION PER CUSTOMER THAN ANYTHING ELSE
EMAIL IS A TRANSACTIONAL MEDIUM

http://www.vwebdevelopment.com